with the previous name Utilities is perhaps the most popular Windows optimizer software and has a relatively high popularity among many users. This software has a variety of tools for performing all types of optimization, speed, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and more. In 2011, acquired the Utilities software and was responsible for its development
Update: As mentioned above, in 2011, Software was purchased by Technologies, and with the company’s decision of 2015, the Utilities software merged with the old optimization software and, with more complete features, changed to AVG PC TuneUp. Named.
Features and Features of AVG PC TuneUp Software:
- Includes more than 30 different tools for managing and optimizing Windows
- Clean the disk from unnecessary files
- Ability to perform automated and scheduled optimization
- Three Economy, Standard and Turbo modes for use in different situations
- Complete management of the Startup software list
- File Removal Tool without Recovery
- Ability to delete identical and duplicate files
- Flight Mode or Flight Mode to disable communication between laptops and to save battery power.
- Disk Defragmentation Software
- Removal tool shortcuts or shortcuts
- Ability to clear Windows 8.1 specific software
- Performing all sorts of custom and custom changes in Windows
Read the key.txt file.
Start installing the software, and at the beginning of the installation, activate the Custom installation option, and then, when checking for the check box, check the Check for updates section; then do not run the program after installation. Go to the software installation location and rename TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe and UpdateWizard.exe files. Now run Keygen_DownLoadLy.iR.exe and Keygen_DownLoadLy.iR.exe and use Registry Editor to generate Keygen and custom information.
Use the following serials offline: