password depot server
offers you an useful solution for remembering passwords you enter on various websites.
From now on, you will set a master for this program and it takes care of the rest.
Every login form will be auto completed with required date, so as you may browse faster and without headaches. Every it memorizes is stored using AES-256 encryption algorithm and you can access your data from an USB disk, network places or mobile phone. depot server
If someone will try to use brute-force attacks to find your passwords, it will be virtually impossible as Depot locks itself for three seconds every time you enter one wrong master
Lack of inspiration when facing a new forum or login form? This software integrates a generator for you.password depot server
Features of Password Depot 12 Full
Safe Password Storage:
* Best possible enryption . In Depot, your information is encrypted not merely once but in fact twice, thanks to the algorithm AES or Rijndael 256. In the US, this algorithm is approved for state documents of utmost secrecy!
* Double protection. You can secure your files doubly. To start with, you select a master that has to be entered in order to be able to open the file. Additionally, you can choose to protect your data by means of a key file that must be uploaded to open the file.
* Protection against brute-force attacks. After every time the master is entered incorrectly, the program is locked for three seconds. This renders attacks that rely on the sheer testing of possible passwords – so called “brute-force attacks” – virtually impossible..
* Lock function. This function locks your program and thereby denies unauthorized access to your passwords. The locking conditions are determined by you yourself, for instance every time the program has not been used for a certain time.
* Backup copies. Depot 12 generates backup copies of your passwords files. The backups may be stored optionally on FTP servers on the Internet (also via SFTP) or on external hard drives. You can individually define the time interval between the backup copies’ creation.
Secure Data Use:
* Protection from keylogging. All fields within the program are internally protected against different types of the interception of keystrokes (Key Logging). This disables that your sensible data entries can be spied out.
* Traceless Memory. Dealing with your , Password Depot 12 does not leave any traces in your PC’s working memory. Therefore, even a hacker sitting directly at your computer and searching through its memory dumps cannot find anys.
* Clipboard protection: Depot automatically detects any active clipboard viewers and masks its changes to the keyboard; after performing auto-complete, all sensitive data is automatically cleared from the clipboard.
* Virtual keyboard. The ultimate protection against keylogging. With this tool you can enter your master or other confidential information without even touching the keyboard. Password Depot does not simulate keystrokes, but uses an internal cache, so that they can neither be intercepted software- nor hardware-based.
* Fake mouse cursors. Typing on the program’s virtual keyboard, you can also set the program to show multiple fake mouse cursors instead of your usual single cursor. This additionally renders impossible to discern your keyboard activities.
Verified Passwords:password depot server
* Uncrackalble . The integrated Password Generator creates virtually uncrackable for you. Thus in future, you will not have to use passwords such as “sweetheart” anymore, a that may be cracked within minutes.
* Verified quality. Let Depot check your ’ quality and security! Intelligent algorithms will peruse your and warn you against ‘weak’ which you can subsequently replace with the help of the Passwords Generator.
* Password policies. You can define basic security requirements that must be met by all which are added or modified. For instance, you can specify the passwords’ minimum length and the characters contained therein.
* Security warnings. Depot contains a list of warnings which always keep an eye on your ’ security. For instance, the program warns you in case you use the unsafe FTP protocol and in this case advices you to use SFTP instead.
* Protection against dictionary attacks. An important warning featured in Password Depot is the notification in case you are using unsafe . These are passwords which are frequently used, therefore appear in hacker dictionaries and are easily crackable.
* Warning against password expiry. You can set Password Depot to warn you before your passwords expire, for instance before the expiry date of your credit card. This ensures that your data always remains up-to-date and valid.
* User-friendly interface. Password Depot’s user interface is similar to that of Windows Explorer. This allows you to effectively navigate through your password lists and to quickly find any password you happen to be searching for.
* Auto-completion. If you wish, Password Depot automatically fills in your password data into websites opened within the common browsers. This function runs via an internal setting on the one hand, and via so called browser add-ons on the other hand.
* Automatic recognition. You can set the program to automatically recognize which password information corresponds to the website you have called up and to then pre-select this password entry for you – as well as, if desired, to finally automatically fill this information into the website.
* Top bar. The program’s form can be reduced to a narrow bar whose position may be individually determined: whether freely movable or stuck to the screen edge (Application Desktop Toolbar). In this way, the software is always at your hand without disturbing you.
* Direct opening of websites. URLs belonging to password entries saved in Password Depot may be opened directly from within the program. This spares you the hassle of having to manually copy website addresses and then paste them into your browser.
* Usage via mouse click. Using your password information may be done super easily via simple clicks with your mouse cursor. By means of a single mouse click, you can copy data to the clipboard and can even drag it directly into the target field on the website.
* Hotkeys. Pasword Depot features keyboard shortcuts for often-used commands in Windows (“Hotkeys”). By means of these hotkeys, you can easily turn Password Depot’s format into a top bar or call it into the foreground when minimized to the system tray.
* Recycle bin. Password Depot features a recycle bin that stores deleted password data and enables their restoration. In this way, data you may have accidentally deleted, for instance, is yet not lost irrevocably.
* Server module. Password Depot features a separate server model enabling several users to access the same passwords simultaneously. The access to the password files may run either via a local network or via the Internet.
* USB stick. You can copy both your password files and the program Password Depot itself onto a USB stick. In this way, you can carry the files and the software along wherever you go, always having them ready to use.
* Cloud devices. Password Depot supports web services, among them GoogleDrive, Microsoft SkyDrive and Dropbox. In this way, Password Depot enables you to quickly and easily enter the Cloud!
* Password files on the Web. You can optionally deposit your encrypted password files on the Internet. By this means, you can always access your passwords, no matter where you are! To access, you can use the protocols HTTP, HTTPS, FTP or SFTP as required
* TAN support. Password Depot supports the input and management of TAN numbers. In this way, it facilitates the life of all of those users that refer to online banking, securely storing their sensible banking data.
* URL placeholders. Entering URLs into Password Depot, you can replace any number of characters by placeholders, namely an asterisk (*). Using this symbol, you can thus match several URLs to a single password entry instead of having to enter one entry for each URL.
password depot server