vmware thinapp enterprise download
A powerful program for virtualization and creating so-called portable applications (portable) has been updated, the program’s goal is to help the user transfer existing programs to other platforms without recompiling subsequent testing; in full.
vmware thinapp enterprise download2019 This product is a great solution for application virtualization.
The program can easily perform absolutely any application and a feast for this you will not need to install it in our traditional understanding. All created resources will be saved on the selected disk in the program folder.
If an application requests any resource, the VMware ThinApp virtualization layer immediately intercepts the outgoing request and sends the value from the file already on the disk
Thus the program is deceived and it will consider itself fully installed.
vmware thinapp enterprise download does not require the user to install either as a program or a driver, so you can run virtualized products from any USB-type drive, you can also run from network drives without using administrator rights.
VMware ThinApp can do a lot of things, for example, it easily converts the usual installation file .exe or .msi into stand-alone .exe files, which will already contain everything you need to run the application. Please note that the program will be able to create a portable application based only on data about changes in system files, the same applies to the registry, but for this you will need to run a scan mode before and after installing the application.
Almost all applications for Windows VMware ThinApp program can make portable, but of course there are exceptions. For example, the product will not be able to work with applications that require the installation of device drivers, nor will it work with an application that supports hardware copy protection.
vmware thinapp enterprise download Features:
- OS Migrations. Quickly migrate your legacy applications to Windows by eliminating the need to recode, retest and recertify. Faster deployments with less testing mean your business applications will be in production sooner, minimizing downtime and reducing business risks. To make things even easier, you can automatically convert silent-installed applications to ThinApp packages.
- Application Isolation. Package an entire 32-bit or 64-bit application and its settings into a single .MSI or .EXE executable that can be deployed to many Windows operating environments. These virtual applications are isolated from each other and execute independently without making changes to the underlying operating system. That eliminates application-to-application conflict as well as application-to-OS conflicts.
- Server Consolidation. The traditional IT model of one application per server requires dedicated hardware for specific applications that cannot coexist, whether for technical reasons or concerns about data isolation. VMware ThinApp eliminates these application silos for better use of existing assets while making your applications easier to manage and deploy.
- Security. With VMware ThinApp, applications can run in restricted user accounts on locked-down PCs with no system changes and without reducing the security policy. ThinApp has no kernel-mode code, and so cannot violate machine group policy applied to user accounts. This makes virtualized packages safe to deploy in environments where security and stability are vital.
- Mobility. Whether on the road or in the office, users require reliable and flexible application access on virtually any computer they have access to, including kiosk and hotel PCs. With VMware ThinApp, they won’t need to install software or device drivers and don’t need admin rights. Applications run directly from portable storage devices, including Flash drives.
vmware thinapp enterprise download