outputs your PC to pinpoint the issues that might be in charge of the stoppage, and gives a protected and easy approach to restore them alongside a total % of essential assets to improve each a part of your PC’s execution. At a tick of a catch it does most of the people of the accompanying (or simply elements you need accomplished): wipes out garbage, settles the vault, adjustments Windows and Internet settings, defragments the difficult drive – all to get your PC going for walks quick and clean another time.
will tidy up plates and the Registry to accelerate your PC and alternate Windows to its top execution. Adjust Windows settings, document framework and administrations to fantastically increase framework execution. You can likewise run the System Optimization Wizard to once in a while streamline your PC.
auslogics boostspeed 10
• Disk Defrag. It defragments files on your disks, so that they can be read and written faster. This greatly improves applications response time, system boot speed and overall computer performance.
• Internet Optimizer. This tool will speed up your Internet connection by optimizing numerous settings like Max MTU and RWIN specifically for the type of Internet connection you use. Unlike other similar programs, Auslogics Internet Optimizer will first test your connection settings before applying any changes.
• Tweak Manager. Offers you over 280 settings to customize your Windows, web browsers, e-mail clients and IM software. For instance, you can tune Windows visual effects, make computer boot faster and improve system safety. Each setting in the Tweak Manager has a tweak rating, telling you how much effect changing the setting will have on your computer performance.
• Duplicate File Finder. Useless duplicates waste your hard disk space and may also cause system slowdowns. Duplicate File Finder will help you to find and delete such files. By using this tool you can increase free space on your hard drive by up to 50%! Moreover, deleting duplicates will reduce time needed to defragment your disks and minimize the time used by antivirus to scan your computer.
• File Shredder. Files you think you’ve deleted remain on the disk and can be easily restored with data recovery software. File Shredder was designed to permanently delete files, folders and the Recycle Bin contents, so your sensitive data cannot be restored.
• Disk Wiper. Unlike File Shredder, this tool wipes free space on an entire drive, making sure that files you have deleted previously can’t be restored. To provide extra security, Disk Wiper allows turning off System Restore while wiping a disk.
• Startup Manager. Lists all the programs that start automatically on Windows boot or when you log on to your PC. You can easily manage the list by adding new programs and removing unnecessary startup applications.
auslogics boostspeed 10
System Scan. Auslogics BoostSpeed has a brand new interface that allows you to jump straight in, selecting the desired actions. Your current system state is displayed in the main window. All major tasks, such as removing junk files, defragmenting disks and repairing registry errors can be done with just a couple of mouse clicks. You can also switch to additional tabs with optimization advice, resources usage information and advanced tools for even more control over your system.
File Recovery. This program will recover accidentally deleted files or files deleted by virus attacks and software faults. Auslogics File Recovery has the ability to preview photos and even documents while browsing through the list of found files.
Disk Doctor. This tool checks your hard drives for problems related to bad sectors, lost clusters and directory errors. With Disk Doctor you will be able to recover data from unreadable sectors and monitor your hard drive health. This will save your data from being lost.
Disk Explorer. Auslogics Disk Explorer is designed to help you track disk space usage. It will display an intuitive and easy to understand pie chart, that will show you the largest files and folders on your disks. By using Disk Explorer you can easily and quickly free up additional space on your disk when needed.