vmware thinapp full
is an agentless application virtualization solution that decouples applications from their underlying operating systems to eliminate application conflict and streamline application delivery and management. ThinApp simplifies application virtualization and enables IT administrators to quickly deploy, efficiently manage, and upgrade applications without risk.
With ThinApp, an entire Windows application and its settings can be packaged into a single executable and deployed to many different Windows operating systems without imposing additional cost and complexity to the server or client.
Application virtualization with ThinApp eliminates conflicts at the application and operating system level and minimizes costly recoding and regression testing to speed application migration to Windows 7.
vmware thinapp full applications by encapsulating application files and registry settings into a single . IT administrators can deploy, manage, and update these ThinApp packages independently from the underlying operating system (OS). The virtualized applications do not make any changes to the underlying OS and behave the same across different desktop configurations, which provides a stable, consistent end-user experience, and ease of management.
adds smooth application management to your virtual desktop deployment. View is VMware’s virtual desktop offering, fully integrated with all of the advanced virtual infrastructure features of vSphere.
You can manage and assign ThinApp virtualized applications in the same interface where you deploy and manage virtual desktops: the View Administrator console.
vmware thinapp full Users access their View desktops from a wide variety of devices: from a Windows or Mac computer, from a Linux thin client or zero client, or from an iPad or Android tablet.
- Application Management. Seamlessly integrated with VMware Horizon Application Manager, applications packaged with VMWare ThinApp Download can be easily managed and deployed to end users. Use VMware Horizon Application Manager to set policies, entitle users, and securely deliver applications via the cloud.
- Seamless Virtual and Native Browser Experience. ThinDirect gives end users the flexibility to run IE 6 on Windows 7 desktops alongside natively installed newer browser versions. With ThinDirect administrators can configure Web pages for virtualized IE 6 and its dependencies to ensure that URLs always open in the right browser for a seamless end user experience.
- Full Support for Windows 7. VMware ThinApp now supports Windows 7. You can now package legacy applications from older versions of Windows such as Windows XP, Vista into VMware ThinApp packages for deployment on Windows 7. Avoid costly recoding and regression testing and accelerate deployment of business applications to Windows 7 more quickly and securely.
- Relink. If you’ve used previous versions of VMware ThinApp to create application packages, these existing packages can be upgraded to the new VMware ThinApp format (versions 4.5 and above) without the need of associated project files for the applications. This utility speeds up the process of upgrading your existing VMware ThinApp packages.
- Performance Accelerator. Reduced page file usage for virtual applications and increased memory sharing between multiple instances of applications allows for quicker application invocation and improved application delivery to end users. This helps to improve user experience with VMware ThinApp, and at the same time reduces network bandwidth consumption.
- Registry Transaction Protection. Ensure the integrity of the registry file and eliminate potential data corruption due to crash or system failure by mapping to a backup registry file.
- Enhanced Packaging Support Ecosystem. Customers can now elect to share application packaging results with VMware at the beginning of capture or contribute application packaging tips and recipes with a network of community users. By building out this ecosystem of support for users, we will have a better understanding of product usage to provide better product support.
vmware thinapp full